Commission Openings

If you are interested in serving your community please fill out an application and return it to City Hall. We are appreciative of Corcoran residents who donate time to serve on commissions or volunteer their time or help in other capacities. Every year, generally in February the City Council makes appointments to fill vacancies on various Commissions of the City. Looking for a way to become involved in the future of the City of Corcoran? Become a member of the Planning Commission, Parks and Trails Commission, or Charter Commission. If you are a current resident, and would like to serve as a City Commissioner, please contact City Clerk Michelle Friedrich at 763-400-7031 or via email at [email protected].

Click on the Commission Application form below and drop off or mail form to:

City of Corcoran
8200 County Road 116
Corcoran, MN 55340

Commissioner Application

City of Corcoran | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2023 Civiclive.